The definition of Namgrass Affiliates: Namgrass Approved Partners and Recommended Namgrass Installers, who provide installation services to customers using Namgrass products. Our Stockists are also classed as Namgrass Affiliates.
What we collect
All information we collect from you will be recorded, used and kept secure in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation’s (GDPR) which takes effect in the EU on the 25th May 2018.
The information we collect includes:
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Details relating to the project in which Namgrass is being used for.
- Marketing information to help improve future communications and targeting.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Details relating to a specific order and its delivery.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To administer and provide products and services you request.
- Depending on where your information is collected, it will be passed onto Namgrass Affiliates to help fulfil your query. This will be stated at the point of sharing information with Namgrass.
- The definition of Namgrass Affiliates: Namgrass Approved Partners and Recommended Namgrass Installers, who provide installation services to customers using Namgrass products.
- Our Stockists are also Namgrass Affiliates, however, no customer information collected via the digital platforms is passed onto them.
- We will use the information to communicate with you in the event that any products or services you have requested are unavailable.
- for internal record keeping purposes.
- to track your activity on our digital platforms.
- to personalise and/ tailor any communications that we may send you. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to improve our products, services and user experience.
- If you have had Namgrass installed we may contact you regarding any applicable warranty.
This site uses Google Analytics to track user interactions with the site, allowing us to monitor and improve our website’s functionality, and display relevant advertising for users across ad platforms. In order to do this, anonymised user data is retained for a period of 26 months following a user’s last visit to namgrass.co.uk, after which this data is deleted. This data includes:
- How you have reached our website and the internet protocol (IP) address you have used
- Your browser type, versions, and your operating system
- Your journey through our website, how long you stayed on a page, and other page interaction information.
We may also use Facebook’s ‘Custom Audience’ service from time to time. This service enables Namgrass to display personalised adverts when you visit Facebook’s social media platforms. It works by matching your email address to your unique number that Facebook uses to identify you. We will only include you if you consented to receive marketing from us. If you change your mind at any time you can email us at [email protected] or by updating your privacy settings on Facebook.
Disclosure of your information and data processing
In order to provide our products and services to you we may need to appoint other organisations to carry out some of the data processing activities on our behalf. These may include:
- Payment processing organisations
- Delivery organisations
- Fraud prevention and screening
- Mailing houses
- Customer review platforms.
Your right to access and delete your personal data
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information we have about you.
We will securely keep your information for a reasonable time, however you can request your data to be deleted from our records.
For both requests, you can write to us at the address provided above.
If you have requested for your data to be deleted and you have previously contacted us via our social media pages where comments are public, please delete any comments you wish to remove.
If you have subscribed to receive marketing communications, you can unsubscribe at any time by emailing [email protected] or unsubscribing to any emails we send you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the boxes that you can click to indicate if you want to be contacted for direct marketing purposes.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Actual cookies deployed
Below is a table of information which lists all cookies deployed and used on our website.
|Cookie Category||Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|_utma||A Google Analytics cookie, which keeps track of the number of times, a visitor has been to the site, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.|
|_utmb||A Google Analytics cookie, which creates a timestamp of the exact moment when a visitor enters a site.|
|_utmc||A Google Analytics cookie, which creates a timestamp of the exact moment when a visitor leaves the site.|
|_utmv||Used for reporting in Google Analytics classifying the visitor.|
|_utmz||A Google Analytics cookie which tracks where the visitor came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked on, what keywords used, and where in the world the site was accessed from.|
|PREF, NID||This cookie is set by Google Maps when you load a map of our location|
|AddThis||loc, uid/uit, psc, di/dt, atuvc/bt/ssc/ssh/sshs/xtc||Allows users to share content via Social Networking websites and email|
|WordPress||wp-settings, wp-settings-time-||This is a cookie is to verify if you are logged into the website or not.|
|wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in||WordPress cookie for a logged in user.|
|comment_author, comment_author_email, comment_author_url||When you enter a comment on this site you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, email and website address.|
|Woo Commece||CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
How to disable cookies
Most modern browsers allow you to control your cookie settings for all websites that you browse. You can disable cookie deployment completely by editing your browser settings, however in doing this you may be limiting the functionality that is displayed on our website. To learn how to disable cookies on your preferred browser we recommend reading this advice posted by Google.
If you are concerned about cookies tracking your movements on the Internet then you may be concerned about spyware. Spyware is the name given to a particular band of cookies that track personal information about you. There are many anti-spyware programs that you can use to prevent this from happening. Learn more about antispyware software here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spyware. As mentioned earlier in this page you can also disable Google Analytics on all websites by downloading the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Ad.